CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our New Addition

The newest member of our family, Ty William, was born at 7:03 this morning, weighing in at 8 lbs 7 oz. He is super cute with dark hair, and Micole is so excited to be a big sister. She had fun holding him and giving him kisses. I will put some pictures up in a couple of days when I can get home and download them from my camera. I was so glad that Brett could be here and my parents and Brett's mom. It has been a good day!!!

7 comments:

Liz

Congrats!!

Heather

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy! Plus I'm so glad Brett got to come home...what a treat! Take care and enjoy this time with your little family!

Pays

Congratulations! I'm glad that everyone is doing well.

KariMarie

Sounds like you are doing well! And already posted notice. Way to be on top of things. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures. Even if it takes you days...enjoy time with your fam.

Jenny Bebel

congrats, can't wait to see some pictures!

M & S

YAY! I'm glad to hear everything went well, and that Brett was able to be there. Congratulations! I can't wait to see Ty (cute name btw). Good luck with recovery!

Anonymous

Congrats, that is wonderful!