CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Exciting Stuff for Our Family

So, I am so excited because I get to pick Brett up from the airport tomorrow morning!!!! Yeah!! His Commander and First Sargent were nice enough to let him come home for the birth of our little boy. Micole is so excited to see him. She hasn't seen him since February. I am excited to have them play together and just spend some quality time together. It is also a little strange to think that I am going to have a baby again in 4 days. I am so ready, but at the same time a little nervous. I am use to handling a 3 year old not a newborn. I am a little sad that it isn't just going to be Micole and me anymore. We have bonded a lot in the last 5 months with Brett gone. She definitely knows how to try my patience and at the same time melt my heart with by doing something super sweet. I know it will be good to have a new little member of our family, but it is just going to be different. So much fun stuff happening this weekend!!

6 comments:

Kelli

Can't wait to see the little guy! You're gonna do great!

Pays

Good luck with everything!

Heather

YEAH! i'm so excited for you! and good luck....you'll love having 2!

Anonymous

Good luck with everything! You will do great! I saw your blog from the Pay's, your family has made alot of changes from the apartment lives we all had.

KariMarie

Fun times lie ahead! That is neat that Brett can be home for the birth. Good Luck and congrats!

Jessica

Good luck on the labor and delivery!! I hope you will have a good time with your family reunited.