CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

And our final destination is . . . .

I know we have a lot of friends wondering where we are going to end up after Brett is done with is tech school training. Well, I finally have an answer. But first, an update. Brett will be done with his training around Aug. 19th, probably a few days later than that. He is currently taking classes from 11:30 p.m. to 7 a.m. every night. It has been hard for him, but he is doing well in his classes. Well I know that everyone reading this just really wants to know where we are going to be stationed for the next couple of years, so I will get to the point. We will be stationed at . . . . . . McGuire AFB. McGuire is located in Wrightstown, NJ. Yes that is right, we are going to be moving to New Jersey, you did not read that wrong. It came with some mixed emotions, especially from Brett, but he has resigned himself to live in the Northeast with the Yankees for a couple of years. We are getting excited, and I am already planning on the places we can go. It is a huge step for both of us. I have never lived outside of Utah or Idaho. Brett and I both come from such small towns, we are really going to have to get use to living in a more populated area. So, all we can say is bring on the adventure!

4 comments:

Pays

How exciting!! I love N.J. You will have SO much sight seeing to do out there. Have fun and enjoy it!

KariMarie

At first I read the McGuire as McChord. McChord AFB is here in WA. Just 20 minutes down the road from Tacoma. That would have been awesome! I've always wanted to visit New Jersey. I wish you guys luck and bigger "towns" are fabulous! Life life life is always happening.

Heather

I'm the same way...I have been a terrible blogger lately! But that is exciting....to finally know where you'll be heading, I'm hating the anticipation right now...and we still have a whole lot ahead of us! Good luck in the next few months and if you have any advice for me...plese send it my way!

Kanien

How fun! I bet you will love the East. I am a little jealous. Congrats!