CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to give a shout out to all the mothers out there. I am so thankful for my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmothers. I am so thankful for all the love and sacrifice mothers make for their children. I know I didn't understand how much my mother did for me until I had a child of my own. Even now, my mom is still doing little things for me. I don't know what I would do with out her. I have been fortunate to live somewhat close to my mom and know that if I ever needed anything, she would be right there for me. Here in a couple of months, it isn't going to be that easy. I love you mom for all that you have done and the person you are. I am so thankful for the things you have taught me and the things I continue to learn from you on a daily basis. Thank you!!! And Happy Mother's Day!!!

0 comments: