CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Deals, Deals, Deals

I don't know about you, but I love getting a good deal. I have tried the coupon thing and am not very good at it. I usually forget my coupons or don't know what is on sale (base grocery stores don't send out sales fliers). So, I usually get my good deals elsewhere. This week the deal of the week was at Target. I was there with a friend and we were walking through the home section (you can find some great deals in the home section). I had decided I wanted a white comforter, so I was looking at anything white and found a down comforter on clearance. It was marked to 29.99 from 59.99. I debated and debated on whether to get it or not and just decided to go for it. When I was checking out, much to my delighted surprise, it rang up for 15.00!! I was so excited. I love it when that happens! 75% off, now that is what I am talking about!!

1 comments:

Syme Family

I am so glad you found a good deal. I love good deals I hardly ever buy anything for full price. But it is hard to catch good deals living in Loa. So enjoy being close to stores.