CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Cute Pictures

So we just got back from Loa and having family pictures taken. Saturday, Brett, Micole, and I had our family pictures taken and the today we had the whole Doug & Merlyn Oyler family pictures. If you would like to see a glimpse of the pictures taken on Saturday, you can go to faundimages.blogspot.com and look at the one with the title Micole. It was fun to have pictures taken, even if Micole was being a little stinker!! We did get some pictures of her smiling, but boy did we sure have to work at it. A little hint, make sure your kids have a nap before they have pictures taken!! And someone there to play peekaboo with!! Just a shout out to Jessica and Craig... Oh my gosh, I am so excited you found us and I total need your e-mail address. I was so shocked and excited to here from you. Well, it is getting late and I just wanted to let everyone know about the pictures. Faun did an awesome job.

4 comments:

Pays

Kristy, I can't believe I found your blog. Do you remember us from the old S.P. 9th ward? You better! We have a blog as well. payday-pays.blogspot.com I am excited to be able to keep in touch now! Looks like you have a new exciting chapter in your lives. Your little girl is so cute. Good luck with everything!
Lori

Pays

Sorry, I spelled your name wrong :)

KariMarie

Wow! Those are way cute pictures. That's funny because I just posted our family picture on our blog. Nothing special.

Jessica

I don't like to give my email address out where everyone can get it. My blog is http://chickensteven.blogspot.com I am also on Facebook where I could probably get you my email address because it is more secure. Sorry!! Hope to hear from you soon.