CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Camping

Last weekend, for Labor Day, we went camping on Cedar Mountain. We had a lot of fun, even though the weekend didn't turn out exactly as planned. We went camping on Saturday night and woke up to this....


Needless to say, it started raining on us when were packing up camp. We ended up hanging out at Jeff and Marie's house and playing games. We also took Micole to Discovery Park in Cedar City. If you haven't been there before, it is the coolest park ever. There is so much stuff for a kid to do, adults too. I use to play night games there in college and we had a ton of fun. OHHHHHH!!! I am so excited to become an aunt!!! Jeff and Marie also found out they are having a little girl!! I am so excited. Here are some pictures of our camping trip and Discovery Park.

1 comments:

Lady Carolyn

Oh my goodness! She's getting so big! thanks for inviting me to your blog!