CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Musings from the day

So, I am really trying to get into this whole blog thing. I can't believe how much time I have spent trying to make it look cute and to try and get it just the way I want it. Sometimes it is kind of crappy when you are a perfectionist!! I try really hard not to be, but somethings just get on my nerves if it just isn't they way I want it, especially crafty, artsy stuff.

Today has been quite the day and my patience was definitely wearing thin a few times. I finally had to get out of the house and take Micole on a walk so we could kill time until Young Women's. I am the Young Women's secretary and love it. Tonight was mutual and our combined activity with the Young Men. We went up Provo Canyon to a park and played water games and had 800 water balloons to have fun with. We also had dinner up there. I had a fun time. Micole gets to come with me because Brett has to work every night. The Young Women in my ward love her. They are so good to watch her and play with her. Micole loves to go to young women's too. I think it is because she gets so much attention. All I have to do on Wednesday nights is say, "Micole, lets get ready to go play with the girls at the Church." and she is heading out the door. Tomorrow is the 24th of July and I don't have to work. I am so excited to spend the day at home. We have done and gone to much the is summer. My house is sorely neglected. I am going to enjoy relaxing and cleaning my house. Well, maybe not enjoy cleaning my house, but I will enjoy it when it is all done. This is probably a long and boring post, sorry about that, but that is how it goes sometimes. Life can be boring yet full of surprises!

0 comments: