CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I love to read!!!

So, I have been really bad about updating this. But my excuse, I have been a nerd and reading the new Twilight book that just came out, Breaking Dawn. I finished it this morning. It is so good!! I loved it. Now I just have to wait until the movie comes out in December. This series is really good for those of you that haven't read it yet. I am so tired because I have been up until about 1:00 every morning reading the book. Really I am such a nerd. I am just glad that there are other people out there that are just as bad as I am and love reading the Twilight books.

1 comments:

Kanien

I love to read too, we should start a nerd club! The best thing in this world is when you can curl up with a good book and some yummy Chocolate!