CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Micole




Micole is so cute. How can we not love the little tyke?? The other day, she saw Brett's hat and started putting it on. I thought it was so cute, I just had to take some pictures. I have realized that I love having a digital camera!!! It makes taking pictures so much fun. I can snap away and delete later. I think you would all agree that this is a keeper picture.




Micole was playing baseball with her cousin at a family reunion a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if she even knew what she was doing, but she had fun swinging the bat. She is pretty athletic for a cute, little, 2 year old girl. She can throw and kick the ball pretty good, but she has never played baseball before. It was a first for her!!




0 comments: