CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Made This!!

I am so excited tonight. I made a shirt for Ty!! It is really the first article of clothing I have made that isn't way simple, like a skirt. Give me a bag to make and I am all over it, but clothes, scare me. I found this tutorial on MADE for a 90 minute shirt, so I decided to try it. I really think it turned out cute. I definitely learned a few things about working with knit, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And because I am starting to be harassed by my family because I haven't posted pictures of my kiddos recently, I figured I could kill two birds with one stone and use my cute little Ty as my model. Micole took some pictures of Ty and me, and I must say, she did a pretty good job. The lighting in these pictures is not great, but that is also because it is too late to edit them and the lighting was bad this afternoon. Another major snow storm for us!!! I thought I left the snow in Utah, but apparently, it followed me!!
I hope this display of pictures will tide over my friends and family for a little while. Oh, my mom and dad are going to be here in one week and I don't know who is more excited, me or Micole!!!

3 comments:

KariMarie

Very good! I am impressed and the shirt fits. Woot Woot!

Natalie

That shirt is so cute. You did such a good job. Your mom came over last night to see how I was doing. She is going to make us dinner on Monday. I love your mom's cooking. I am so excited they are going to come see you. That would be so hard to be that far away from family.
Your grandma has watched Robyn for me a couple time so I could take a nap and Robyn calls them grandma and grandpa it is so cute.

Natalie

My sister has been staying with me and she checked her e-mail so I am logged on as her name but this really is Tonya if you were wondering.