CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Tree

So we went and got our Christmas tree today. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post!! Read on and you will soon see why. This was a new experience for me. I have been spoiled and have never had to buy a Christmas tree. My dad has always gotten one for me and brought it to me. Well, this year, we live too far away for my daddy to bring me a tree. We went to a you cut tree lot and found us a tree. However, the day we decided to go was cold, rainy, and muddy. It was probably good it was bad weather because I couldn't be too picky on the tree. If any of you know my dad and Christmas trees, you know he is super picky about what trees he puts in his house. I am afraid that his blood runs through me, and I picked out 3 trees before I found the one I wanted cut!! I could have spent all day walking around the lot trying to find the best tree, if the weather would have been better. We have a cute tree that is, at the moment, trying to dry off in the garage because it is so wet. It is a different tree than I am use to, but I am excited to get it in the house and decorated! I will have to post pictures of our tree when it is up. I hope everyone else has happy tree hunting!!

1 comments:

Melissa

I have to say, she did a good job. It looks positively Christmasy as their house!