CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 20, 2009

New Pictures

I know, I know, I am so bad about posting to my blog. In my defense, I am spending my time chasing after a 3 year old and trying to figure out my newborn. Anyways, Houston and Audrey (brother and sister-in-law) were here with my cute little nephew, Kage, so I finally downloaded my pictures. Here are some new ones of Ty and some of Kage. Here they are for your enjoyment!!

My nephew Kage

I took Ty to the doctor yesterday for his 8 week check up. He weighed in at 11 lbs 7 oz and 22 inches long. He is growing like a weed and is super sweet. He just started smiling and laughing. Micole and I are having fun trying to figure out what makes him smile. It is awesome!!

2 comments:

Kanien

Super cute. I am excited to come down and see you guys. I will call you when I get back from the cabin and see when a good time will be. I was thinking the beginning of next week, does that work for you?

Anonymous

Hi Kristi! I found your blog! It was good to see you at the reunion! my blog address is ryanandsarahansen@blogspot.com, but you have to have an invite. so email me @ saralynn1981@hotmail.com and I'll send one to you okay! We need to keep in touch! :) Talk to ya later!