CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 3, 2009

God Bless America!

With the approach of the 4th of July, I have found myself thinking more and more about our country and patriotism. I was talking to my mother-in-law and both of us agreed that we are more aware of patriotism in our nation since Brett joined the Air Force. It is amazing to me how the experiences in our lives make such an impact on our patriotism. I am so thankful for those men and women who are sacrificing and fighting for our country. THANK YOU!!

1 comments:

Heather

i feel the exact same way....its funny how I have a new found respect and understanding of things now with Jason in the Army, I find myself more patriotic, and concerned with whats going on in our country than I use to be. But thank Bret for his service and thank you for letting him go out and serve and defend this great nation! how's that sweet little boy of yours?? hope your getting some sleep!