CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Olympic Gymnasts

M loves gymnastics.  She made a team last April and started her team practices in June.  Ever since then all she wants to be is a gymnast.  While watching the gymnastic team qualifying round of the Olympics, M told me that she wanted to be on that team.  I am very proud of my little girl for having such high dreams, even if I  am going to have to start a "Send M to the Olympics" fund.  Anyways, in November, I got a phone call from one of my friends about taking our daughters to see the show the Olympic gymnasts put on.  I told M when she got home from school that we were going to see the show that night and her entire face lit up.  She said "It's not even my birthday!"  That made it all worth it.  That night M sat on the edge of her seat the whole time.  She loved the show.  She loved it even more when we moved down to the really good seats at intermission.  Here are some pictures of her with her friend at the show.





0 comments: