CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

A Long Time Coming!

I am finally posting pictures!!! Our computer, that has all of our pictures, has been getting fixed, so I finally downloaded pictures onto our other computer. T turned 1 last week. He is the stinkiest, cutest kid ever. Both of my kids are adorable, but I am their mother, so I can say that all I want! So to make up for being horrible about blogging, here are some much anticipated pictures of my adorable kids (because really, everyone just wants to see them!) Oh, I decided to just use my kids initials when I blog about them! And to make you all jealous, the beach pictures were taken in April!

2 comments:

Syme Family

I can't believe he is already a year old. Your kids are so cute. I am so jealous of the weather. I remember last year all the walks we went and all the times we let the girls play out side and go to the park. But this year has been so cold and windy. I'm wondering if we'll ever have nice weather this summer.
When you come down this summer would you mind taking a family picture of us if you have time. We tried to get one at April's blessing but they didn't turn out. April was screaming and Robyn would not hold still. I guess that's just how kids are. I did take some pictures of the girls they are on my blog you'll have to go look at them.

Kelli

I cannot believe he is 1! You're right--they are stinkin' cute! We miss you and your family!