CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Books, Books, Books

For those of you who really know me, you know that I love books!! Well, my sweet little daughter loves books too. All of a sudden, it seemed, she has wanted us to read her books, lots of books. I was putting my books away, because we finally got a bookcase (which I completely filled! I really didn't think I had that many books!) and came across my childhood copy of Charlotte's Web. Micole wanted me to read it to her, so the last couple of days, we have been reading Charlotte's Web. She will just sit there and let me read to her. I love it!! I have to say, I was surprised that she would sit so still and read a book that has very few pictures and keep wanting to read more. In fact, I am getting ready to read it to her right now! Happy reading!

2 comments:

Liz

That's so neat! Hopefully she'll stay interested.

KariMarie

Awesome! I am not much of a reader, but Leighton loves books. We read a book before nap and 2 or 3 before bed time and sometimes he'll get a wild hair and we read during the day. Audrey is picking up Leighton's excitement of reading. It's great, I hope it lasts as they don't see me reading very much.