CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photography

So, I love to take pictures and I would really like to do it professionally. I am just really slow on the getting started part. Anyways, I am doing my first wedding in a couple of months and tonight I took her bridals. I just thought I would post a couple on here and see what everyone thinks. I think they turned out pretty good, but that is just me. What do you all think?? This is one area I have to have a lots of reinforcement. It helps boost my ego and my confidence! It was so much fun to take Crystal's bridals. She was such a good sport and is so cute!! So here you go.....


4 comments:

KariMarie

I always thought you took good pictures! And her dress is gorgeous.

Pays

I love the first one!! It was good to see you at Costco the other night!

The Rho-ads

WHAT!? you went to costco without me? p.s. can't wait for you to do our family pics tomorrow!

Lady Carolyn

I miss you at the bank. :( I have to pull out my ID every time now. plus, they look at me funny when i get chatty. LOL Pics are great!